Thursday, October 27, 2011

Szeged – Arkad

Szeged Arkad
Not exactly a cultural programme but a topic I just have to write about. On 4th October Arkad was opened which is the biggest shopping centre in the region!
It might not be interesting for those who live int he capital or in very large cities but Szeged did not have a proper shopping centre before.

With so many people living in Szeged not to mention the tourists during the year we deserved it!

I went there on Saturday and I am absolutely satisfied with it. It was extremely crowded but I think it will get better it’s just the novelty at the moment.
The place is full of very good shops and everybody can find something for their taste.
You can choose from 130 stores and if you are tired there are places where you can relax. I really enjoyed the cafe in Alexandra bookshop buti f you are hungry you can choose from many different eateries. The interior is modern and if you don’t want to spend money on food there are places where you can simply sit down and relax before you go int he next shop.
Parking is free and although the place was very crowded I could still manage to find a parking space.
Most shops are open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Monday to Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday but Spar, Media Markt and Deichmann have longer opening hours, check it on their websites. It is very convenient and at last a place in Szeged where you can really buy everything under one roof. Visiting Arkad in Szeged is really a must!




Map Arkad 6724 Szeged, Londoni krt. 3.
Arkad Szeged nagyobb térképen való megjelenítése

1 comment:

  1. Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing. I like that information. I am sure that these are your own views. They are really awesome. You are really fantastic. Thanks Why didn’t I think about this? I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for this; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

    By : Gites Dordogne

    ReplyDelete